COVID 19 Update
We have made the decision to reduce all non essential appointments from Monday onwards.
If you have already booked an appointment ie booster, weight check. A member of staff will be in contact to cancel this.
WE ARE STILL OPEN!
- We may ask you to wait in the car, or if you are in isolation either as a household or an individual.
- Use the antibacterial gel available n=both on entry and exit of all premises.
- We are still taking cash but please allow a small window for staff to sterilise hands and surfaces before transaction scan be completed.
- We would ask only one person be in the waiting room at any one time. Please do not bring family members if this can be avoided.
- If you are worried about your pet, if you have concerns or there is an emergency then please call. We will either speak to you remotely (video or over the phone) or we will ask to see your pet. Those details will be established over the phone when you call in.
- We also still have access to the Facebook messenger and emails so please feel free to use those.
- We will deliver drugs if you cannot come and get them, including flea treatment, prescription and non prescription foods
- We can still offer prescriptions
- We can still do surgery and triage (if essential)
- We can still offer advice
Stay safe and be smart.